Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fandom and first day on the job

I just found the YUMMIEST beadwork, by an Aussie artist. One of those enjoyable I love the internet moments when you find an aesthetic twin halfway around the world - her work and mine are in some ways frighteningly similar, especially some of the pieces I'm working up now in glass:

Slave to the Beads


First day on the job was very pleasant.

Sad part is that I completely SPACED a meeting with some people who want bombalurina stuff wholesale (scream)

I hate double booking. I hate being a flake. I try not to be, but sometimes I scare myself. I used to be very on the ball in school, I just feel like living so long without a fixed schedule is turning me into an idiot. I was very on-time for this job though. It's like I can only be on top of one game or two at most at once. *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
sorry for the belated reply.
thanks for the comment on my blog.
our work IS really similar!
loving what you do!
hugs beth

enso said...

thanks, beth. I'd better update my links. I'll be peeking in on your etsy endeavors too!