Thursday, May 22, 2008

Featured


I'm so thrilled. Pravina Studio (who makes lovely bags, BTW) has picked me for a feature on her lovely, sophisticated, dream of a blog Heartland.

It's always nice to be featured, but it's *especially* nice to be featured on one of the few blogs you were following the feed of pretty religiously. If you haven't checked her out, do - not simply because I'm there, it's got tons of its own merit.

It's basically a serious answer to anyone who thinks that flyover land is, well, flyover.

Since it's inspiring to try and stay on top of culture instead of just being a beading shut-in, I've got to get to the Richard Prince show at the Walker before it's over. I'd hate to miss this one.

I've been doing a lot of non-wovens lately, they're kind of freeing and spontaneous. But I've got a great woven piece in the works today, glass and pearl, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The above displayed jewelry is pretty good. They are also trendy and fashionable. There is one excellent site for latest fashionable diamond, gold, pearl and gemstone jewelry
ie www.b2cjewels.com.

Anonymous said...

This is too nice tell us that about jeweleries features.
silver

jewelry exporters