Friday, May 9, 2008

Music Friday

Ok, time for a new blog feature here - there's only so much staring at my jewelry I can do. I'm a huge music dork and I find these little playlist tools insane amounts of fun. I'm pleased that there's some non-crappy songs to pick from. Some people shoot lots of pics of their work space to get you to know a little more about them - picture a messy desk and you've got mine. If you really want to know more about what my work environment is like, I invite you to hang out in my auditory environment on Fridays.

Trivia extra - can anyone else find the MIS LABELED track here? Hint: it's one of the older songs. Find it, comment here with some way of emailing you, and I'll email you a fifteen percent off code for EITHER of my etsy shops (enso.etsy.com or bombalurina.etsy.com)


No comments: